Tuesday 16 September 2014

Whats In My College Bag?


As always I like to take things simple to start out so I thought that I would do a back to school/college what's in my bag. I started back at college this week and I wish I'd of known in school that people were making blog posts and YouTube videos on this would of helped me so much.

So this is my what's in my bag for my college course I'm doing Child Care and Education level 3 I did level 2 last year and it was so hard going from school and been there five years and getting used to having the same thing in your bag everyday to traveling one hour away and having to take so much different stuff. But now starting this year I know what I need to get me by and I'd like to share my knowledge with you.


The Bag
The bag is so important you have to make sure it is easy to carry and big enough to fit everything in. My bag is from Cath Kidston and I love it I have had it a year and it did me last year for college and it is still like brand new and I love it to bits. They have just brought a new design of this bag and in new patterns so if your stuck on a bag to get, get this on it easily fits one arch leaver folder and a normal ring binder and everything else.


 
 The Stationary
I know, I know you'll be wondering 'why I have two pencil cases and why I have so many colours?' I need all these colours doing child care requires lots of posters and making things so having my own colours is always good. I also like to underline in colours so I got thick and thin lined pens and then the Sharpies were on half prise at Tesco for £5.00 so I couldn't resist. Always make sure you have plenty of pens because someone will always ask for a pen and then never give I back have every essential you can think of in your pencil case you wont regret it.


 The Filing
When I was on level 2 I only had one arc leaver folder and that was enough but with level 3 there is ten times more work and it was important to find the easiest way to get my work to college. in my head I had this image of carrying three folders every day but then I found this folder with slots and I came up with the idea of writing my notes and putting them into this folder an filing when I got home. This has already in a week proven that it was the best way to face the folder situation its so easy because it fits my handbook and my paper in then I take my notes out of my paper pad put it in its slot and then file when I get home. So if your in a similar situation to what was in go and buy a folder like this its is the best thing I bought before I started college and even my friends at college has said that they are going to get one because it is such a good idea. My £3.00 folder is my life saver.

 The essentials
Everything in this picture is what I need every day (apart from the umbrella) because I travel one hour to get to college my book and a bottle of water are the most important for that hour. Such a long bus journey it can get stuffy so body mist and perfume is 100% needed through the day. My purse holds my ID, my college ID, bus ticket and money just what everyone needs to get by in the day. I always need my glasses at college reading from books and off white boards so they never leave my bag. tissues are needed at the moment because I have the worst cold ever so I get through like ten packs of these a week. If you live in the UK you will know how temperamental the weather can be so an umbrella is always in my bay even in the summer, Yes it can be that temperamental
 
 
 The Needs/Wants
My make up bag is my work I bought this for £2.00 off amazon and it is amazing it has my everyday make up needs and I take it everywhere you never know when your going to have a bad day or someone else is going to have a bad day and hadn't planned thinking it could be. I always take this with me and I always seems to be the one day I forget to put it back in my bag is always the day I need it. If you feel you need to take something like this but worry for space find a small bag and take what is most important don't worry about space throw it in the bottom of the bag if you need it that bad but don't have a bag small enough. If you need it take it.


I hope this helped you and gave you a little incite to what is in my bag. Don't forget to leave comments telling me what you'd like me to do next week. It might be a home haul because I'm moving rooms in my house and I'm re decorating and I get to go and buy new betting and décor so I'm supper excited. Thank you for reading it means a lot.

Sasha <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment