Monday 8 September 2014

FIRST EVER POST!!!

Hello and welcome to Wade Wonders. I'm Sasha and this blog is going to be a little about life that I already know, things I've tried out and things I think are useful to you. I really want to try a bit of fashion and beauty but it's not my strong point but ill try.
There has been a lot of thinking about starting up a blog and I'm finally here after three years of convincing myself I didn't have the writing skills to do it. I'm finally here. 
My aim is to get as much up every week as I can but been at college again this year may say other wise. 
A little bit more about me. 
I thought i'd start the blog with 10 facts about me so you can find a out a little bit more about me so here it is,
1. My full name is Sasha-May Wade-Chambers 
2. I am 17 
3. I live in a small town called Chesterfield 
4. I have 3 sisters, 1 step sister and 1 step brother 
5. I have four main girl friends the rest are boys 
6. I'm a complete book worm 
7. I'm dyslexic 
8. I have a huge family both ways 
9. My biggest fear is been stuck in a lift 
10. I am one of the craziest people you will ever meet (So I've been told)  

Thank you for reading this post I hope I haven't been to boring and I can't wait to get my head thinking for the next post. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment