Thursday 2 June 2016

I'm So Sorry Guys!!!!!

Hey Guys, 

I would just like to say how sorry I am that I haven't posted in so long, my life has been go go go... As most teenagers will know school, college or university takes up a huge part of your life and makes it so hard for you to even find time to make dinner or a cup of tea never mind sit and plan a blog post. 
I remember making this blog and thinking I will make this blog so personal and bright and happy and i have only posted three times. That didn't make me feel like i had failed but it made me think that this is something i really want to pursue and is something i want to make a big thing in my life. 

After applying for university I was so excited to meet such an important man in my life and he really made me think about my future so when picking the universities he was something I was considering, could I make a life here? Could we be happily together here? Could we start a family here? I made me decision and chose a beautiful small university in the city I was born. When I got my first offer back and to see it was from this amazing university I knew this was right and it was meant to be we were meant to move to this city and start a life. I would finish college with my grades and make this right. Then christmas came and my favourite time of the year I spent the most amazing chilled day with my family and was enjoying having these amazing people around me, then something awful happened... 

Boxing day morning came and I was so ready for a good family meal even though my mum or step dad wouldn't be there i would have my other amazing family around me as well as my two beautiful little sisters. After waking up and having a nice cup of tea my nan received a phone call from my mum. She, my stepdad and my youngest sister had been in an accident and my sister had been ruled to intensive care with a ruptured liver from seatbelt damage. This ruined my christmas, I had to tell my other sister and ring my boyfriend to tell him what had happened. We didn't want to eat. We didn't want to celebrate. All I wanted to do was drink my sorrows away, after facing food into us we all went our separate ways, I went to my boyfriends, my sister went with my auntie and my nan sat and worried from her home. 

I have to say the last five months have been horrible but I am happy to inform you that my sister is at home and well after a long three months in the hospital. She has recovered rapidly and has proven how much of a fighter she is. She has given me an new lease of life and even though my college work suffered I am still on track to finish and have my grade for university. I want to do it to make my sister proud, to show her how strong she makes me, to show her the fire she has given me. I have however made the decision to have a year out and differ my offer at university for a year to have some me time and to get a house and be settled this will allow me to get a job and do things I have always wanted to do but have never had time to do them. Things like drive to new places, have a nice holiday, learn to play my beautiful piano, lose some weight and be happy with my body and to sit and write this blog like I want to. 
Even though what happened has made things hard i want to prove to my family and myself that i am tough and that with my new lease of joy and life i can do the things i want to. 

I would love for you to follow me on this amazing journey I am going to take and to see how even after a family tragedy you can get a new lease of life and do things for you and for the most important people around me. 

Thank you so much for reading, speak soon!
Wade x

No comments:

Post a Comment